Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Cuddelink error code

YEP^^^^
I got confirmation back..... I did firmware update, brought cam to the city for perfect reception.... “fail: 203” was error. Got in touch with cuddeback (quick & easy) & need to send cam in. Modem error like above says. 1st & only issue I’ve had. They gonna swap so be back in business fast. Nice part is- I took a regular J cam & simply made that a home cam while sending trail cam in.
I just recently stopped getting pics and no longer getting the daily report. Went out last night everything looked normal. Battery’s ok. Still taking pic and counting down. It’s like it’s offline. Tried cc test and it just says failure. No code numbers behind it. Tried calling Cuddeback there call center is working from home due to Recent Covid outbreak. Now what lol. Bad timing for this to happen. If I take a J cam and make it the home camera will it send to email. Or just have to check it manually?

log into your cuddeback account on their website - should show you your cell camera and if it is activated or not

Top Bottom