Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Off topic, maybe controversial but a lot of fun & excitement!!!!

I'm a staunch Conservative. I'm actually a Libritarian more than a Republican. Just had to throw that out there...

I never thought Trump had a shot in 2016, and then I voted for him. HC quite possibly was an anti Christ, and my guy (Rand Paul) dropped out of the race. Unless something dramatically changes, and soon, I'll vote Trump again in 2020.

With that said, if I ever had the opportunity to hear him speak or have a sitdown dinner with the man, I'd decline it, as I can't stomach who he is as a person. I couldn't stomach him in the 20th century either. It embarrasses me that THIS is the type of person we vote into the highest office in our nation. I find it a direct reflection of just how much we as a people have degraded both intellectually and morally. It's sad.

Trump is the lesser of 2 evils, which is unfortunately how I've felt about our final presidential candidates for the past 3 decades. All I can hope for is that he honors and protects the Constitution while he's in office. I don't have to be able to stomach him as a person if he does this.

I share your views, at first I thought I wrote the post.

I vote with the Supreme Court in mind, and I’m very pleased with the past 4 years in that regard. The court packing thing made my decision easy, and I voted 3 weeks ago absentee. I’m not sure why that’s so complicated, that’s how I voted in my first presidential election in 1992.

I saw a few Hollywood liberal maggot-infested slimeball scumbag’s posts Today on accident.... “we need LOVE & decency back in office”. “Vote for joe- get back to normal”. Then of course all the things that literally were off the wall nuts “trump is a thug dictator, whatever”. Blah blah blah.
I mean - there’s 20 angles of response to these whacko views... a few that come to mind....
1) No- the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT is not in the business of advancing ur Personal feelings, emotions & love emotions!!!!! At best- maybe aiding in the pride of our nation. FEDERAL GOV defends the nation, taxes, creates infrastructure, defends constitutional duties, supports economy, etc. Not all this personal feeling dribble - sorry - not how this nation was founded or works.

2) Sorry - I remember the last 4 terms - OBAMA/BIDEN & Bush.... accomplishing NOTHING GREAT the nation screamed for that they promised would be done or fixed. moosh, corrupt, crap politics that was 16 years of mess, fighting, disaster, 2 parties doing the same thing & 2 presidents that will NOT go down in history as great presidents. Sorry. Take your history revision elsewhere!!!!

3) No - JoeMentia isn’t decent. He’s a slimy corrupt career politician swamp creature that has & will sell out our country for his families own wealth. He’s got a laundry list of trash, racist/sexist remarks (which whatever - just hypocrisy the left might care about if they were honest) & 47 years of a crap/horrid record that our country doesn’t need!!!! NO - he’s not going to solve “issues”!!!!!!!! BS!!! I wouldn’t trust this man in charge of a 10 house paper route!!!! He can’t run his own basement. He has energy of a sloth. He won’t make it a year in office. Biggest hoax on voters & the democrats fall in line like lemmings.

The loons have the media, academia, welfare state, DC swamp & $ machine, big tech, Hollywood, SJW’s, etc. We have the working folks, common sense citizens, rural America & middle America. Truth vs all this GARBAGE I catch unfortunate glimpses of daily. Suck it Hollywood!!! VOTE FOLKS!!!!!

Time to upload a few!!
e00f20ded43dc741b3c692f0c317c2c9.jpg

c64b8a9380f78577b81780c97162fe31.jpg

7bf6f5b7cfc00f5283779bc3cd19836b.jpg

f7d46b34eca3374439e1b180b86353af.jpg

9a9a296fd341d8eef0a42f189355578f.jpg

76b33612ba7f029d5d6f71ac0ce0f4d6.jpg

47a33bc955acce78919051bbca76aa4d.jpg

8c9984cbaed3927e0e24476b186916e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All this climate change discussion is misplaced. The real issue is world over population, thus unsustainable consumption and emission. Discuss.

I despise Michael Moore & his documentaries are an editing sham mixed with bs “facts”. BUT..... the only gem in them period.....

Walmart is pulling all guns and ALL ammo off the shelves to prepare for civil unrest and mass looting after the election.
Conservatives don't loot - they'll be at home loading magazines with ammo they already have
Must mean they think Trump will win and BLM & ANTIFA is going to go beserk

Picture of the ammo shelves of Pella Wal-mart - every single box of ammo has been removed - get ready folks - its about to get real.

2020-10-30 10.02.25.jpg

Pulling all the TV would make much more sense.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

We think alike...that was my first thought too. ^^ :) :)

My other thought is that I really doubt Wally removed all of the scary guns and ammo from the stores. (Where would they put them?) I suspect that all of the merch was just moved somewhere in the back room. So if I was the looting type...I would just bust through those swinging doors and get all the guns from the storeroom...amiright? :) :)

• Deleted by sep0667
  • Reason: typos
Show…
Walmart is pulling all guns and ALL ammo off the shelves to prepare for civil unrest and mass looting after the election.
Conservatives don't loot - they'll be at home loading magazines with ammo they already have
Must mean they think Trump will win and BLM & ANTIFA is going to go beserk

Picture of the ammo shelves of Pella Wal-mart - every single box of ammo has been removed - get ready folks - its about to get real.

Do you know if this is something Walmart is doing just temporally or are no longer going to sale those items at all going forward like Dicks?

Do you know if this is something Walmart is doing just temporally or are no longer going to sale those items at all going forward like Dicks?
I'm not sure - if one side wins the election next week i would say temporary - if the other side wins it could easily be permanent.

Buddy of mine manages a store. He quit selling guns a month ago. Has all ammo locked up right now. You can get it if you ask for it.

If trump wins on Tuesday.... well let's just say we haven't seen anything yet from these riotors.

The good news is if Trump wins I would expect him to take off the kiddy gloves in terms of how he handles these groups.

This being said, I have a feeling we are not going to know for a while who won. I can see both sides contesting.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

If trump wins on Tuesday.... well let's just say we haven't seen anything yet from these riotors.

The good news is if Trump wins I would expect him to take off the kiddy gloves in terms of how he handles these groups.

This being said, I have a feeling we are not going to know for a while who won. I can see both sides contesting.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

WIN, Lose or Draw - Trump is still president until inauguration day in January (hopefully January 2025) - praying he can keep the peace somehow

5 rallies a day!! TRUMP IS ANIMAL!!! Who else could do this? who?!? Biden can BARELY read teleprompter through 1!!!

IOWA is going for trump. I promised Hardwood11 I’d make sure I delivered it. Asked him to commit to he delivering MN - he said he WOULD!!!! JDubs- can we count on u for PA?!?!?!!!!!??!?!

a9de10436aae2f0652b59d0558453881.jpg

Weather forecast from a deer hunting perspective looks like @$$ next week. At least I won't be missing a frosty, 25 degree, high pressure, perfect wind morning in the stand when I'm in the voting line to vote for DONALD J. TRUMP!!! DOWN BALLOT REPUBLICAN COMING RIGHT UP!

Top Bottom