Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A really weird day...

NWBuck

PMA Member
Wednesday afternoon and evening was very eventful. The following things all took place:

First, while doing some practice shooting in the back yard the lower limb on my Browning bow split right between layers from top to bottom. It happened just as I reached full draw. Little fiberglass splinters everywhere, and I'm lucky in was the lower limb or I think I'd have taken it in the eye.

Second, after just 3 days in the newest location, I found my trail camera had the motion sensor tripped 27 times...only to find out I'd forgotten to open the shutter on the camera
frown.gif

And finally, on the bright side, I did manage to see 3 really dandy bucks while on my sunset cruise. All still in full velvet, but they are beauties!

So I guess I'm shopping for a new bow, feeling like a dumb___ , and pumped for the bow opener all in a few hours. Anyone got any bow suggestions? Not exactly the time of year I want to be doing this...

Well look at the bright side you have some great bucks to hunt and you are still able to see them...

I have a Q2 for sale if your interested.

NW Buck,

Before you go off buying a used Mathews, why don't you try out some of the others at your local Pro Shop first. You may not have much time, but if you spend $600 on a used bow and decide it's not the bow for you you'll have another item to add to your list of follies on the original post. Good luck.

MWBuck,
Sounds like you better send in a Designated Hitter. Better yet maybe you should get that Alumacraft boat out and perch fish on Spirit Lake.

predator,

You're alive! Actually I was thinking that since I wrenched my shoulder during the limb splitting, I could probably qualify for a crossbow permit...I think I know where there are a couple of those floating around
smile.gif

P.S. It's time to put those silly boats away anyway, isn't it?

Top Bottom