Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

4th Annual Rendevous (Thingy)

moosehunter

PMA Member
I've seen a few mentions lately of the Rendevous dates. It's June 10th, 11th, and 12th. Owl hooting contest on the nights of the 10th and 11th.
31045-cheers2.gif

Owl hooting on the nightsof the 10 and the 11th.

I think your confussed. These start the mornings of the 11th and 12th.
grin.gif

yea we all need to practice.

Limb got some practice in up at the classic, but had to cut the session short on the account of a rent a cop was about to hall his butt to jail for waking grandma up in room 215.
grin.gif

Are you ever going to consider changing the dates?? I have an obligation to my work every year over the second weekend of June. I would really like to attend sometime and meet everyone. Not to mention bring some big sheds and see some of the other's collections.
confused.gif
confused.gif

With warmer weather on the way, I am going to be in need of a good flea-dip!!
grin.gif
Think that would fly with the boss??
grin.gif
grin.gif

I went last year and had a blast, plan on heading this year. I can not owl hoot, but will listen to the pros!!

[ QUOTE ]
Im going to go broke traveling to Iowa, guess I'll just have to move. Got any room for me Ghost.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's just what I need...another kid to buy hunting toys for!
evil.gif

Hey guys, Is the Rendevous "bring your own" as far as adult beverages go? I have a few bottles of homemade wine that I need some expert opinions on before I start my new batches this summer.

Turkeyriver...yes most people bring their own refreshments.
grin.gif

We also have chipped in for filling the BIG cooler.

You will have no problem finding plenty of volunteers to sample your work.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I have a few bottles of homemade wine that I need some expert opinions on before I start my new batches this summer.

[/ QUOTE ]

I question if any members on this site are sophisticated enough to sample a truly fine wine.
peepwall.gif
grin.gif

Blake...all you need to know is how to eat cheese, crossants, have poor personal hygene, and talk with a snooty accent to know how to drink wine and say if it is good or not. sophistication.....are you talking about real french folks (from france).....I only know them as cowards and not wine conesoeurs

Top Bottom