Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2000 Big Buck Contest

G

We are starting to put together the Big Buck Contest pages and just wanted to touch base.

In the up and coming weeks we will be in contact with everyone who has entered the contest to gather pics and contact information. We also have an electronic score sheet we can send out to help with the judging.

By no means is any part of the contest over, especially the Archery Category, we just want to update the site.

The last day to register for the Shotgun category will be 12:00 Midnight 12/1/00 and as in any of the categories we must recieve your $10 to make it ofiicial.

The Staff

Don't want to steal anyone's thunder but I took some pictures for a friend yesterday who hunted with his muzzleloader during first shotgun season.

It saddens me that I'll have to inform Landon that he's no longer leading the muzzle loader portion of the big buck contest. Let just say the bars been raised...big time.

Steve Mosnik has had a GREAT year, Congrats from all of us Steve.

Love the snow photo, what a Classic!

Steve00barnbuck2.jpg
steve00-2.jpg

[This message has been edited by iowawhitetail (edited 12-04-2000).]

Just got started updating the BBC page, will continue to post pics all week. If you are in the contest and have not sent your pic please do so.

The Staff

Everyone,

We have quite a few entries in the Big Buck Contest that we have not received photo's and updates. If you have harvested an animal during the first Archery season and the Shotgun seasons and are Officially Entered please e-mail your photo's and measurements ASAP!

Thanks

The Staff

e-mail - though@iowawhitetail.com

[This message has been edited by iowawhitetail (edited 12-18-2000).]

Top Bottom