Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2004 Spring Banquet, What a Time

katy

Ballagh
Thank you to everyone who attend this year's IBA Spring Banquet. It was a good time had by all. Congradulations to River Bttm Boy, who is our newest IBA Area Rep. He will serve us proud. Also a big thank you to Old Buck for all he did for the IBA this year. He is a very big part. Thanks to Laverne Woock from Delta, for all the great targets and the hard work you do on the legislative storm front. I think this year could be labeled as the year of the Mid Iowa Archers. We signed up almost 50 new members to the IBA, we had 80 people present at the Banquet, a lot of our members won prizes at the banquet, and their very own supertec recieved the IBA Area Rep of the Year Award. It is great to be awarded for all the hard work that we put in. It was great to show the IBA who the greatest Iowa Web guys are with a great showing by the Iowa whitetailers. I recieved a lot of compliments on us being there. Good job guys. I hope we can make this a yearly thing, and at least doublng our presence every year. Next years guest speaker will be Chuck Adams. Hope to see you all at the IBA Shoot-Out, and Fall Festival.
Thanks.

STec,

Let me know if you need any help with the new course. I work in the neighborhood and would be glad to give you a hand.

Now that I joined MIA and IBA, Do I need a bow??

BT

Supertech,

Thanks for the words. You set the bar high that's for sure.
cool.gif

Supertech,

Thanks for all the hard work you and others put into IBA. It is humbling to see all the hard work so many put into promoting and protecting the sport of bowhunting. My hats off to all who contribute so much.

Old Buck

Top Bottom