Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2006 LICENSES

bowmaker

The question came up on another board so I was hoping to get one of the DNR people here to give us an answer. If you buy a hunting license for 2006 as soon as you can is it valid for the rest of 2005 and until Jan 10 of 2007. I think they said that the 06 licenses weren't available until after Dec 12th or 15th but that they were valid immediately for both the rest of 2005 and clear through 2006. I always thought that the next years license wasn't valid until after Jan 10, when the old license ran out. I checked through the regulations that I have and couldn't find any where that the issue was addresed.

It didn't take my post... let me try again, It doesn't sound right to me. I'd think you'd need an '05 license to hunt in '05. I remember when I lived there ,I always had to buy the next years license to finish pheasant season in Jan.

I don't think they will sell you a 2005 license after December 15th. So, the license purchased after that date will be good from the day it is purchased until January 10, 2007. But, I'm not a DNR person.

[ QUOTE ]
a 2005 licence is good until jan 10 2006

[/ QUOTE ] Sorry you're right I was thinking trapping and wrote pheasant. That was in the 70's

Top Bottom