Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2007 Spring Turkey Contest SIGN UP

Re: 2007 Spring Turkey Contest - Rules and SIGN UP

Put me on the list Please!!
cool.gif
cool.gif

Jeremy,
you need to kill turkeys to qualify for this.....i hope you didnt have a misunderstanding......
grin.gif

Well, count me in..my past 2 birds, both had over 10" beards, and 1" spurs and averaged 26 lbs...

I'm in, I purchased a year membership on Friday, just to get in on this contest!

[ QUOTE ]
I'm in, I purchased a year membership on Friday, just to get in on this contest!

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome! Thanks for supporting the site!

Ok, pair me up. Is there a method deduction or handicap? Seems I remember somethin about teeroy and his truck as a weapon one year?

How about a longbow handicap?
threaddevil.gif

i haven't gotten one with the truck yet. although, every year, suicide gobble-bombers attempt to take me out....i keep duckin' 'em

I just paid my dues! Sign me up! It should be activated some time tomorrow I'm guessing.

[ QUOTE ]
I just paid my dues! Sign me up! It should be activated some time tomorrow I'm guessing.

[/ QUOTE ]

waytogo.gif

What is the date that the contest ends? I don't know when IA's season ends, but I got till May 31 to get it done here.

You'll have plenty of time, I'll make adjustments as needed, but will probably post winners on June 1.

[ QUOTE ]
I plan on being tagged out by April 2nd
grin.gif
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd almost put another side bet out on such a strong statement as that.
grin.gif

Good thing I'm not a gamblin man. I'd hate to take your hard earned money on a sure thing
cool.gif

Top Bottom