Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2007 Spring Turkey Contest SIGN UP

[ QUOTE ]
Muddy,sign me up.I just sent in my payment for my PMA membership.With baseball just starting for my older son I have been gone every night.Now I have an excuse to get out and hunt between games.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool!
cool.gif

Now your going to have to spend your spare time reading thru the PMA to find out what you've been missing!
waytogo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Muddy,sign me up.I just sent in my payment for my PMA membership.With baseball just starting for my older son I have been gone every night.Now I have an excuse to get out and hunt between games.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome, glad to have you aboard, and thanks for supporting the site!

sign me up with my partner: hunt4pny

we are going out together in the double bull with our bows to try to get it all on tape!!!

sign me up!
First time for everything.
Now maybe i'll get out and try it instead of just talking about it and scouting!! So watch out i'm playing for keeps----and a HAT!!!!
FLATLANDER
HUNT THE WIND!

Re: 2007 Spring Turkey Contest - Rules and SIGN UP

[ QUOTE ]
I would like to sign up but Iam not a PMA member.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can sign up to join the PMA here: Join PMA

Best $16 bucks you'll ever spend
waytogo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Count me in Muddy if its not too late.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're in, until someone else signs up you're partnered with me.

[ QUOTE ]
I guess I better get in since I am already partnered with Goldtip. Count me in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, must've been something going on, put your name in when it wasn't there. If you don't want to participate I can take you off, no big deal.

No, don't take me off the list. I do want to participate. I was actually going to do it today and looked at the teams and seen my name. I thought I must be getting old and forgot I had already signed up. You might as well just send the two hats to team 20 because our team will be 20 points ahead of everyone else.
peace.gif

[ QUOTE ]
i am in if it isnt too late!

[/ QUOTE ]

You're in, teams updated.

[ QUOTE ]
No, don't take me off the list. I do want to participate. I was actually going to do it today and looked at the teams and seen my name. I thought I must be getting old and forgot I had already signed up. You might as well just send the two hats to team 20 because our team will be 20 points ahead of everyone else.
peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

YEAH BUDDY!!!!
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

Top Bottom