Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2007 Turkey Contest - TEAMS!

[ QUOTE ]
I have been scouting an amazon bird around here.
crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Dang bro, sounds to me like you been drinking too much of that product you sell.
31045-cheers2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You got it wrong allready!! You got us[flatlander-buckwheat] listed in 14th .We will be #1--- save everyones some time and send us our hats now!
I hope one size fits most!!! We got some big heads out there!!
grin.gif

flatlander
HUNT THE WIND

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said!

[/ QUOTE ]

--------------------
Friendship is like peeing your pants...
... Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its true warmth.

Love your signature!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
LOL!

Teams updated again, GrandSlam02 you're now paired with Gladiator.

I'm solo again.
frown.gif
But still gunna kick all your asses.
grin.gif

I was just going down my list of turkey season items and realized that my digital scale only goes to 50 pounds.
confused.gif
Guess I'll have to take my bird to the grain elevator and put him on the BIG scale.
grin.gif

I don't know boys, I am not even sure if a 600 nitro could take down the bird I saw the other night
grin.gif
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know boys, I am not even sure if a 600 nitro could take down the bird I saw the other night
grin.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The middle finger some chick flipped at you for trying to pick her up don't count.

Looks like I have to fill in as a substitute again, team #35 is what we are marked down as, but we will indubitably be #1. Let's kick some tail rutnstrut!

Teams have been updated with scores, if you're wondering why you have no score even if you've killed a turkey, make sure you send me a PM with your turkeys measurements (weight, beard, spurs) and I'll update the scores. Otherwise you will not be entered. Thanks!

I have to say, after seeing some of these scores posted, I feel like I shot a little poult...haha, good job everyone

Updated again today 4/24, if you sent me a PM with your score and didn't receive a reply back or your score isn't showing, let me know. jdge83, I did get your PM, tried to reply back but you aren't accepting PM's. Aren't you Mr High & Mighty!?
grin.gif
j/k
cool.gif

Another update for today. Remember to PM me your birds stats, otherwise you don't get entered!

Updated as of 5-6-07. There are several people that have tagged birds that are not on the board because they havn't PM'd me their turkey stats. Remember, I won't track them down for you. Don't screw your partners, double check and get your stats in!

Updated May 8, 2007. If your score doesn't match up with what you think you should have please let me know.

Top Bottom