Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2010 broadhead of choice thread

Didn't mean to leave out the gunners

OR...if you're raining lead on them this year, list your weapon of choice.

gonna give the 2 blade rages a whirl....GrimReaper razorheads as back up for my Archery bird...

If I decide to try for a gun bird will be taken with a Browning Gold with super full...plain bead sight shooting Federal FliteControl 3" 5's with a 2 oz payload.

Both found their mark last year, hope they will this year too...in Missouri and Iowa! :drink2: :moon:

2 blade rages....and (if i get an arrow bought) magnus bullhead.

if the boom stick comes out, it will be a benelli M1, with some remmington copper plated #6 or #4's that i've had since i started hunting turks.

My quiver is full of buckblasters and hammerheads. I shot a buckblaster into two old pillows last night at 20 yards and hit where I was aiming so they must fly pretty good. The head didn't blow right through them so I think they will do what I want and stay in the bird. I will say it took about 15 minutes to cut the pillow apart and dig the broadhead back out though. :)

It is my first year ever turkey hunting this spring so I think I might throw some lead at em the first go around! Although I would love to shoot my new mathews as well! My fiance bought me a new benelli for my birthday so I'm pretty excited to use that too! Got the new camo pattern on it ...will be great for turkey!

Top Bottom