Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2012 Bennche Grey Wolf 500 4x4 Quad.

DentalHunter

For Sale is a 2012 Bennche Grey Wolf 500 4x4 four wheeler. Coralville IA.

This quad is a dealer demo model and is in like-new condition. The meter reads 39 hours of use, but this is all dealer and light demo use. The ATV was taken to the mechanic to have a complete inspection to verify that everything is sound mechanically. Everything checked out and is in factory working order. There is a small squeak coming from one of the disk brakes, but the mechanic confirmed that the breaks are functional and that it is simply a minor inconvenience. Everything else is in like-new condition.

We have the title and own the ATV, but we acquired it as a demo and have not used it. We actually won this four wheeler as part of a national hunting competition, Drury Outdoors I shot it with my PSE. However, my buddy and are currently college students and need to sell it for food and rent more than we need a quad sitting around not getting used.

This ATV has a great list of features available for a full sized ATV. This quad has a powerful, four-stroke, liquid-cooled engine and independent front and rear suspension. It goes from 2WD to 4WD by flipping a switch. The Gray Wolf is fuel injected with EFI technology. It also comes standard with front and rear disc brakes, aluminum wheels, mud tires, horn, turn signal, dual front headlights and tail lights, and front bumper guards with front and rear racks for utility carriage, and a 2500lb winch. The quad also has a nice hardwoods camo finish

We are serious in selling this four-wheeler, and are looking to make a fair sale to give this ATV a good home. It would be perfect for farm chores, planting food plots, trail riding, or hunting use. This ATV typically sells for $6200. We are asking $5500. The quad is located in Coralville, IA.

For all serious inquiries, questions, or offers, please feel contact me via email or phone. Casey at 641 425 7279 or email me at casey-goetz@uiowa.edu

Thanks everyone and good luck this season!

Top Bottom