Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2013 Elite Answer for Sale

Hanyak

I have a 2013 Elite Answer for sale. It's a 28.5" draw and 70# limbs. I will sell the bow as a bare bow or totally set up. The bow is in excellent shape.
Some additional information on the bow:
It is Black with 28.5” draw length and 70# limbs, smooth cams, ceracoted cams and winners choice strings and cables. Also comes with Spot-Hogg Hogg-it 5 pin micro adjust sight, Vapor Trail pro V drop away rest, B-stinger 12 stabilizer, Carter too-simple release, nice Plano bow case, Easton hip arrow holder, wrist sling, and 9 gold tip velosity arrows. This would be a great already set up bow to pick up just in time for the upcoming bow season. This bow is in like new condition and if you didn’t know better you might think it was brand new. This package would be good for a bowhunter or competition shooter. The complete package is for sale for $950 or best offer. The entire package cost over $2,000 new, so this package could be picked up for less than ½ the original cost.

Last edited:
Updated with additional information. If I can figure out how to post pictures, I will add them.

Photo Upload

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Top Bottom