Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2014 Bow Mount Back

Liv4Rut

I just picked up my 2014 bow buck today. Chris Hoenig out of Riverside, Ia did the work and I think it turned out great! Thanks Chris!!

982-2-3.jpg

982-2-4.jpg

Congrats, Mike! I was just wondering if you were going to mount that particular deer. It seems like your starting to put a man cave together from the pic or maybe that just were you decided to display the mounts for pics? Great mount for the collection.

Congrats, Mike! I was just wondering if you were going to mount that particular deer. It seems like your starting to put a man cave together from the pic or maybe that just were you decided to display the mounts for pics? Great mount for the collection.

Thanks, here is a picture of the whole room. I put him where I did as I thought it would look cool when sitting on my couch. The full body mount is eye level when sitting on the couch and it looks like another big one standing just behind him.

View attachment 2824

Thanks, here is a picture of the whole room. I put him where I did as I thought it would look cool when sitting on my couch. The full body mount is eye level when sitting on the couch and it looks like another big one standing just behind him.

View attachment 2824

Wow, Mike, that's going to make a pretty sweet man cave when finished. The full body mount, where it's at, just sets everything else off. Definitely ought to post pics of the finish product when available.

Great buck Mike and pretty dang good mount too!!!

Honey sweet man cave in progress as well!!

Top Bottom