Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2015.........A New Beginning

Wow Jay, that's amazing....that you have quail! Been over a decade since I've shot one in IA. Also good work on taking back your life. Your pics are always on point & I can't wait to see what you can do now with your renewed stamina.

Thanks for all the kind words everybody! Encouragement helps keep this journey going. :)
For those interested here's what I don't eat with this diet...........................
1.....No grains. So no bread, pasta, pizza, donuts, etc.
2.....No sugar. Anything with sugar is out although I do make it a point to eat something with natural sugars in it once or twice a week, such as an apple or banana.
3.....No dairy.
4.....No starchy foods like potatoes or rice. I will have sweet potato once in awhile.

I eat sensible portions of meats and do eat a lot of chicken and deer meat.
I also eat lots of veggies, and will fill up on those instead of meats. Luckily, I like most veggies so that helps a lot.
I limit my calorie intake to around 600 per day. Not all that hard with the low cal veggies.

That is great Jay!!! I need to lose a bunch of weight as well. A sales job always on the run and eating poorly combined with low exercise is doing me in. I need to change my lifestyle as well. Congratulations!!

Great job! What an excellent and uplifting read to start out the new year. I wish you continued success in 2016 and beyond. Congratulations on the life transformation.

Congrats! That's an amazing story. Just be sure that by losing so much weight so fast your not harming your heart somehow.

All the best!

You have officially lost an entire Skully! :) It is a great testament of your will power and drive Jay! Congrats sir , you look great!

UPDATE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As of weigh in this morning, I've lost 202 lbs. :) That's in just under a year. I'm pretty pumped about that goal being reached and had been waiting for this time to take this pic. Have a great spring everyone!

Top Bottom