Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2016-2017 AZ Commissioner's Turkey Tag Raffle

AZHunter

Iowa Boy At Heart
Once again, the NWTF-AZ State Chapter has acquired one of the Commissioner's turkey tags to raffle off. Each NWTF chapter within the state down here has a deck of playing cards that are the raffle tickets. I'm coordinating selling our Northern Arizona Chapter cards with another committee member. I'll have to take stock of how many we have left, but its most of the deck. Cards are $20 each. If you are interested in buying one (or more), you can PM me and we'll get it worked out. If you want to write a check, but prepared for it to sit in an envelope for a while until we get all the cards sold and the drawing is held in early August at the Sierra Vista Chapter's banquet. Otherwise, you can send cash or a check made out to me and I'll cash it and put the money in the envelope along with your card half. At the same time, I'll send you back your other half (halves) of the card(s) along with a flier for some authenticity. Below are the bullet points from the info document we're all sent. 2nd prize is a Savage Axis XP in .243 with a 3x9 scope. These went fairly quick last year and I'll be making this same post on a hunting forum back in my home state. Get your tickets soon!

· YEAR LONG ARIZONA TURKEY TAG (AUG. 15, 2016-AUG. 14, 2017)
· GOOD FOR EITHER GOULD’S, MERRIAM’S, or Rio Grande Turkey
· GOOD IN ANY OPEN UNIT AS PRESCRIBED BY COMMISSION ORDER
· WINNER MAY PRESCRIBE TO WHOM THE TAG IS ISSUED
· 2ND PRIZE IS A SAVAGE AXIS XP .243 RIFLE W/3X9 SCOPE
· ALL PROCEEDS FROM THE SALE OF THIS TAG GO TO AZGFD FOR TURKEY
MANAGEMENT AND RESEARCH
· GOULD’S TURKEY IS THE MOST DIFFICULT TURKEY TAG TO DRAW IN THE
U.S. (FOUND ONLY IN SE ARIZONA AND SW NEW MEXICO)
· ROYAL SLAM FOR WILD TURKEY INCLUDES THE EASTERN, OSCEOLA, RIO
GRANDE, MERRIAM’S, AND GOULD’S TURKEY

Thought I would bump this back up. We have 11 cards/chances left. Tickets need to be sold by July 24th. Let me know if you are interested in one (or more).

Top Bottom