Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2019-20 hunting field report thread

Saw somthing super interesting friday 10-11-2019. Doe went across a bean field and within 5 minutes 5 bucks took same path trotting hot on her trail. No doubt she was hot.

No the rut is not here. But was super interesting to witness.

Saw somthing super interesting friday 10-11-2019. Doe went across a bean field and within 5 minutes 5 bucks took same path trotting hot on her trail. No doubt she was hot.

No the rut is not here. But was super interesting to witness.

I’ve seen multiple bucks pushing does around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would believe that some does could cycle now, I have seen fresh born fawns in very early May, and then most seem to drop in mid to late May. So the "early" ones could be from a mid October hot doe. That's plausible to me.

I hunted last night and had 7 baldies come in and only 6 left...so one nice doe for deer sticks! :) My son hunted elsewhere on the farm and saw approximately 30, two nice 3 year olds, but none of the target bucks. Beautiful night to be out, provided you can handle the wind that is. :)

Saw a lot of bucks this weekend. Bucks ranging from buttons all the way to 5+ were on there feet during this cold snap. Both am and pm .

Top Bottom