Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

25 points

all4s

Life Member
About the only thing this has in common with deer hunting is the word "points". I can't believe Jr. got docked 25 points for the word $h!t
mad.gif
I'll get off my
893soapbox-thumb[1].gif
now let everyone get back deer hunting.

hunt on All4s

Nascar really missed the mark on that one, they usually make semi decent decisions but I feel that was way to severe. Can you imagine that causing him the championship
mad.gif

when i first heard this, i thought it was pretty stupid, but since they have docked other drivers points this season, then it would be unfair not to dock jr. he shouldn't be above the rules just because of who his daddy was. plus, jr. knows the rules, he broke one, so too bad

I thought it was kinda lame also. However NASCAR has already set a precedent in a couple of other cases and would catch alot of heat if they seemed to favor Jr. "AGAIN"!!!

I personally think alot of it is the interviewers fault for asking the questions he did. Jr. was hiped about just winning the race and sometimes those words slip.
confused.gif
But yes if they did it to other drivers then he needs the fine also. JMO

Ya, don't get me started! I think that it was bogus. I don't care who it was, but taking away points from a driver who has earned them is crap! I have to agree on the fine deal, but not points! I hope that it doesn't cost him the championship in the end. I also agree that it is partly the MEDIA also. Hope that the #8 goes on to victory.

That is just like taking a game win from a baseball team fighting to win the World Series! The dollar amount should be enough penalty to make a person think twice about ever doing it again. He wasn't saying the curse word in anger, but in celebration. The other drivers fined for cursing were calling other drivers DIP $-HITS out of anger. I guess he'll just have to open up a bigger can of WHOOP A$$ and show everyone 25 points don't mean $HIT!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
That is just like taking a game win from a baseball team fighting to win the World Series!

[/ QUOTE ]

More so than taking the game away, they took the points away after the race was over. It's like taking the game away from the Twins last night because of some cuss word. The game is over, how can you take it now? Another dumb rule from a scared network/business looking at getting a fine of $500,000(ala Janet Jackson).
wstupid.gif
frown.gif
nono.gif

Top Bottom