Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

25 year old Larry Zach print

ReinertsonTaxidermy

"Since my 1987 PF print had lots of color and standing birds I decided to create my 1988 print of the year entry with flying birds and subtle colors. First I went out and collected an old cedar fence post, some rusty wire and some dried weeds. Since the design featured roosters flushing from an old fence line I decided on the title, Fenceline Ringnecks. The reference for the flying roosters included a variety of sources including preserved skins and even a road kill. I considered adding an old farm scene in the background but in the end opted to keep it simple and use an overcast, November sky as the backdrop. Luck was with me again as Fenceline Ringnecks was chosen as the 1988 Iowa Pheasants Forever Print of the Year."

- Larry Zach

ringnecks.jpg

This print is 104/500 and is professionally framed and matted. Print values have fluctuated over the years so this one has had some really high values at times. This is a real gem and Larry Zach collectors will love to add this one.

All of the money for this print will go to the Luekeimia/ Lymphoma Society to continue to fund cancer research. The money for this will also stay in Iowa. So instead of listing a price I will take offers since the money is going to a cause and not my pocket.

If this is over at breiners house I'll stop by and take a picture of it and post it in the next day or so... his photography skills are severely lacking.

If this is over at breiners house I'll stop by and take a picture of it and post it in the next day or so... his photography skills are severely lacking.

Thanks! I asked for a frame pic 2 days ago & he's so busy planning a wedding (that is 14 months away :confused:) that he hasn't done it yet... :drink1::drink1::drink1:

Here they are. Hand signed by Larry. Sorry about the flash. The frame is perfect. This is tax deductable since its for a charity. Also too sweeten the deal, the person that buys this gets 10% off any mount from me if they want.

lz1nt.jpg

lz2s.jpg

Not sure if I am following what is going on. We have a chance to bid on this print? Sorry I'm missing what is going on. Thanks for the help.

You should end it on a weekday as most people check IW on break at work, just a suggestion, but at this point you're kinda stuck to the date.

Top Bottom