Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

294" Iowa buck????

Nope, but definitely doesn't look like any kind of deer I've ever seen walking around Iowa or on trail cam pictures. Lots of bone there, no doubt..

Yep. It's been all over the place. I think there is a thread on here about it. Not for sure though. Story is that is was shot early muzzy but not found for a month or something. I'll see if I can find the thread.

Yep. It's been all over the place. I think there is a thread on here about it. Not for sure though. Story is that is was shot early muzzy but not found for a month or something. I'll see if I can find the thread.

Man, that has to be rough for the guy that shot it. I hope he gets it back.

I thought on the prior posts I read that it was Dallas rather than Madison county?? I don't trust my memory much anymore though :D.

Man, that has to be rough for the guy that shot it. I hope he gets it back.

If memory serves me correctly, it is in the correct guys hands. Take what I'm saying with a grain of salt, cause I don't remember everything. I'm sure more will surface soon enough if it is legit.

I have heard alot about this deer. I was told it was Found After late muzzy and shot again with a bow. Then again alot of rumors start with big bucks like that. I also heard the deer was given to the guy who shot it early muzzy, i bet he had some sort of evidence while trying yo claim that deer.

Can you imagine the sleepless nights? I know i wouldnt be able to sleep straight for a year.

Top Bottom