Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2ND Leg IBA SHOOT OUT SCBA

katy

Ballagh
This weekend is the 2nd leg of the Iowa Bowhunters Association Shoot-Out. Here is the link to the course info and directions. This is a great new course. Come on out and support your local IBA archery clubs!! This is a Fri-Sat-Sun shoot, with awards given out on Sunday. Great Food, Fun, Nice targets, and awesome people! The Hoyt bus will be leaving DSM around 7:00 sunday morning if anyone needs a ride!

www.scbowhunters.com

Hey Super,
I will be in Knoxville all weekend. Want to meet at McDonald's on sunday. I will chip in for gas if you not full.

Shot there Saturday with a freind. Nice place with great targets, trails are clean, food is great. Took us a couple of hours to get there but definately worth the drive. Hope they can continue to grow and improve, they have the perfect location to do so.

We just got back from there also. Man o Man it was a hot sum bytch! Charlie has a beautiful place down there. Beef briskit was to die for, best baked beans I ever had. It was a beautiful course, and the trails were very clean and wide! Shot with some whitetailers today. Good turn out and like I said very nice place!

facilities were great, just too freakin hot. got home, cranked the AC and crawled into bed. damn near had a heat stroke. glad to see you made it out alive, turd

The course was great. Everything was cleared and the facilities were awesome. Most definetly make it back there again. Too damn hot though

Top Bottom