Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

30 Days Since Planting Brassicas

Thing is in most instances you have to work the ground at least slightly, which I’m trying to move away from being in bluff country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On post 7 is where I drilled maximum behind cereal grain mix out of my GP606NT. I have same problem here in NCMO with taking moisture from the soil typically.

On post 7 is where I drilled maximum behind cereal grain mix out of my GP606NT. I have same problem here in NCMO with taking moisture from the soil typically.

Looks good. Yeah I don’t have that problem generally, at least this year. I’ve gotten 14 inches of rain since planting my plots. Thankfully I’m in the ridge otherwise they’d all be dead

Same here, im at about 18” since 7/15

I didn't realize you guys have had that much rain also, I think your plots look great for that amount of rain. Hoping this weekend it will dry out enough for me to get my fall plots in.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

I didn't realize you guys have had that much rain also, I think your plots look great for that amount of rain. Hoping this weekend it will dry out enough for me to get my fall plots in.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk
It went from severe drought with .7” of rain the whole month of june (with terrible corn yields), then 7/14 we had 1.3” and then snowballed from then to now. Bulldozers rolled put of my farm for a pond and food plot rehab on 7/19 and i drilled a very late plot screen mix on 7/21. It is now 7-8’ tall thanks to the rain. Luckily all my plots are on the hill ground and have good runoff.
Today I went to check a road ditch camera and snuck over to see this plot with wind in my face. The plot screen is impressive for being planted less than 2 months ago and plot topper and maximum/winterbulbs&sugarbeets mix is up to the bottom on my knee caps in most spots. I’m 6’1” for reference. I apologize for the pic of my ugly mug.
IMG_1323.JPG

IMG_1321.JPG

IMG_1325.JPG

IMG_1326.JPG

Took the drone for a spin on my lunch break today.
42 days post planting. If you look closely you can see the line of the 2 different seed mixes,
RWWP plot topper vs.
1/2 Biologic maximum, 1/2 Biologic Winter bulbs & Sugar beets
Also, green screen planted 7/21 is easily 10’ tall. Id say i will have to trim out shooting lanes for my blind!
IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

Top Bottom