Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

3500 GMC Duramax Diesel, low miles, lifted, Awesome truck

Skip I can't get guys to pay $75 for a gate, you think these tight wads will buy a truck lol

You guys have to remember my "SCOOTER THREAD" right?!?!? :) That thing ended up being KILLER!!! I'm really going to be traveling exclusively on scooters from now on!

The owners of the Penny farm probably bought it because they saw you riding that and thought "hey, we're home!"

Why are you selling this awesome truck after 10 months Skip? I had a good buddy just buy a similar 3500 without the lift. Bulletproof trucks.

Why are you selling this awesome truck after 10 months Skip? I had a good buddy just buy a similar 3500 without the lift. Bulletproof trucks.

Consolidated farms so too many vehicles now, yet another benefit of having less farms that are bigger & closer together - unloading some stuff & life is a lot simpler. Yes, this truck is a tank, tranny's are tough as nails and the Duramax, I don't know of anyone that's ever wrecked one. Great trucks, I love the rascal but oh well, I can go buy almost 40 scooters with the funds now!

Consolidated farms so too many vehicles now, yet another benefit of having less farms that are bigger & closer together - unloading some stuff & life is a lot simpler. Yes, this truck is a tank, tranny's are tough as nails and the Duramax, I don't know of anyone that's ever wrecked one. Great trucks, I love the rascal but oh well, I can go buy almost 40 scooters with the funds now!

I'm not sure if it's the fact you mentioned scooters or that you have done enough research to know how many u can buy that bothers me the most lol

I'll be around now that all crops are in shape to show truck, dang what a super busy summer, finally on top & around.

Last edited:
Top Bottom