Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

39.5 lbs of carp

moosehunter

PMA Member
In one shot. Had another on also but he came off.
(Note to self: Wear gloves before I grab line being stripped off the reel) OUCH
39.5 LBS. 41 INCHES
Pic003.JPG

Pic002.JPG

Man thats a biggun! Never tried fishin for carp with a bow but i need to. Right now the river is flooded and i see people all over cornfields and grass fields filling there boats with big carp. Looks like a good time. A few people were standing on the side of highway99 and they had a big pile of them laying on the shoulder of the road!!

Those things can scare the crap out of you when you are heading to the water and they explode into a giant wake. Great shootin Moose! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

Nice one, I bet it was a blast landing that one. Thanks for sharing Perry. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? >>>>> Details Here!<<<<<

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how do you like the bottle reel? </div></div>

I've never used anything else to campare it too but I like it. I don't think there's anything better right now.

Top Bottom