Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

3D Deer Target Mega Sale

gunrunr

Life Member
Lots of 3D Deer Targets on Sale
- Big Shooter Buck from Field Logic - Blems for only $49.99
- All Three Sizes of Glendell Bucks on hand and all on SALE
- Also have Woodland Buck From Rinehart and others
bigshooter.jpg

glendell.jpg

How well does that big shooter hold up?

Not bad at all - replaceable inserts are available but I've never sold any so that says they are working really well and lasting a long time.

Normally I sell these for twice that price

Do you have a breakdown of all the pricing of your 3D's or can you send me it in PM?

I have probably eight different 3d targets styles in stock and 30 or 40 other targets in stock as well - come on down and pick out the one you want.

I-35 south to Hwy 54 in KS. Hwy 54 west to I-40 in NM. I-40 west straight to my house (almost) in Flagstaff. Piece o' cake!

My son and i are planning on hitting the 3D shoot this sunday in Pella, an ychance your shop will be open sunday. I would love to come saturday but the pesky work schedule gets in the way.

Shoot this weekend at Red Rock is only on Sunday - just a one day shoot to finish out the season - this is our "Ranfinders Allowed" shoot for a bowhunting warmup.

I will be at the shoot all day so not in the shop - wife may be around to get you a target or we could go over to the shop afterwards.

Top Bottom