Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

#%&*@#!

tagged out

Awesome! 1st card pull this afternoon on a great proven spot. Ground ripped up to the dirt in pretty big area, 1,323 pics in two weeks....drum roll.......ALL WERE OF COON! All night every night. Wrecked my feeder wires and even moved it with 160+ pounds of feed in it. Guess I better try to get permission for a new spot I have my eye on. WTF never had coon problems like this in past and there are like 13 in most pics. Deer have always come regardless of coon presence or not. Not gonna waste my time on fixing the wires now I guess.

Want any of those coon removed later in the year let me know if you're close. Could work something out to avoid screwing up your hunt or try calling them after deer season

Oh and another thing. What is in your feeder? Last year a guy was pre baiting coon to get them used to feeding. He was getting well over 25 in some pictures.

Going to be hard to find someone to buy those worthless coon this year I'm afraid. No market at this time, and a lot in storage.

I hear they love to drink flybait and coke :) bye bye coons :)

Kind of what I was thinking! Seems every few years they get thick. Sure were some big ones in there. The trails coming and going thru the weeds had me thinking cattle got out. Still seems weird no deer pics as I had corn out, and kicked up 1 lone fawn 75 yards from cam. Got a couple friends that run dogs so maybe can have some fun this fall. :D

Top Bottom