Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

55's score?!

zattack10

Hey guys, here is a giant 5x5 that finally showed himself on camera after a few velvet pictures this summer. He's going to be tough to hunt due to him for some reason being camera shy. A good challenge that I will gladly accept! Any guesses on score?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'm missing something.. He looks as big or bigger than the one I just killed. I would say mid to high 70's of not better. Those tines are looong. Depends on tine lenght and mass. Easy gross boone. Kill him.

I would agree with gross booner. The night IR also always makes them look smaller. He has short 4's, but still looks 170ish.

It just is frustrating because i have 6 cameras on the 500 acre property and he sparingly shows up about once every other week. Im hoping hes just hanging low and not moving much, with lots of crops surrounding. I keep dreaming of him bouncing out of the timber chasing a doe on november 1st!!!!! Lol

It just is frustrating because i have 6 cameras on the 500 acre property and he sparingly shows up about once every other week. Im hoping hes just hanging low and not moving much, with lots of crops surrounding. I keep dreaming of him bouncing out of the timber chasing a doe on november 1st!!!!! Lol

I am having the same problem with my number 1 buck. I only have 2 pictures of him to date. Lots of standing corn and I am starting to think he lives on a section south of me and slowly works his way to my property at night. Every pictures shows him coming from the same direction. Hoping he stays out late once the chasing/seeking starts and I can catch him going back to bed.

Its my belief that we will start getting good pics once we get the corn combined out. Its pretty amazing how many big bucks hang out in big corn fields until it is picked. Easy food, bedding, and arent disturbed at all.

Top Bottom