Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

About last night....

Iowa1

Well I took my wife and two boys out last night and we boated about 20 walleyes but we had a couple pleasant surprises too. In addition to the walleyes, my wife boated this 15+ inch crappie and this 13-pound pike on a slip bobber and minnow. The northern went airborne three times and she almost lost it in the anchor rope but she fought it out despite being on 6-pound line.

pike.jpg

crappie.jpg

A big part of my job is testing new lures. This one is called the HummBait and it should be in stores within the next month or two. It is turning out to be spectacular on bass and pike and I think it is going to be dynamite on schooling wipers and white bass.

HummBait_bass.jpg

NOthing wrong with being outfished by your wife.. or kids /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I'm happy to just retie lines and put minnows and leeches on for them. I fish 75-100 days a year so I really enjoy just helping the family enjoy their fishing when we are together.

Man that looks like fun. You get to test out new lures? Dang will you hire me? Im cheap help. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Top Bottom