Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

age and score

beararchery

A good buck, thinking about 140-150 3 year old.

This buck doesn't need a age or score guess, but I would like to see what you guys think.

I'd say that first buck has some age on him, I'd guess 5 or so. 140-150 looks about right to me. The next one is also old and I would guess in the up 160's. two very nice deer.

I'd say that first buck has some age on him, I'd guess 5 or so. 140-150 looks about right to me. The next one is also old and I would guess in the up 160's. two very nice deer.

Ditto the first buck. I don't think the second would make upper 160's, maybe upper 150's. But those are some tough pics to tell. Sweet deer (plural) either way!

Very neat deer, I would honestly think they score very close just due to the weak right side of the second buck. He is a little bigger, but not much I think when you factor in his right side.

Was meaning to update this a little bit, only got more pics of the first buck and another buck that seems like a older buck. any thoughts?

This buck kind of just showed up, he looks like a mature buck maybe going downhill? Maybe just bad genetics?

Top Bottom