Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

AJADAMS- tell us about it

Not going to say a whole lot yet. But I am trying to buy a farm, it's looking pretty good so far but I am nervous something could still go wrong. I'll post pics and details if everything works out.

If anyone wants a lead on a smoking deal I know where it's at. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

Kidding of course Andy /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

But seriously I do know- for a price. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shrek1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good luck Andy! From the looks of it you need to start shed hunting Doc's. </div></div> Have you seen a lot of sign in there? I have about given up on that place as far as sheds are concerned. I have only found 2 sheds in the ever, and last year I spent at least 8 hrs walking around and only turned up a part of a base. Squirrels are a little thick or something. I always find them in my dads.

2 weeks ago there was 8 bucks, carrying 15 horns yet. Last week I didn't see a horn left, but I didnt see as many deer either. If you get some free time can you blade a trail out back in yours, I got tired of shoveling my truck out!

Top Bottom