Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

all day sits

beararchery

With the talk of what snacks to bring, just curious when some of you are going to start all day sits. With the temps Where their predicted do you think This weekend would be up for a all day sit?

Last edited:
I found a nice tool to help you out. Go to huntstats.com lets you know when deer will most likely to be moving according to the temp,weather, etc. Its pretty cool check it out.

I think Im gonna give them a go starting this weekend. I got Nothing better to do so I might as well be out there. But generally I wouldn't start until next weekend..

I will be making my first all day sit either the 29th or 31st. I will go in prepared on both days and stay all day if I am seeing good movement. I will probably give it a go this weekend but i have family coming into town and will have to visit with them throughout the weekend.

I'm sitting all day on Friday. I've been getting pictures of bucks moving mid day already which is strange, but that tells me I need to be in a tree then.

I found a nice tool to help you out. Go to huntstats.com lets you know when deer will most likely to be moving according to the temp,weather, etc. Its pretty cool check it out.

If you like that then you will really like this site. Check out the Non-Typical Whitetail Journal at www.stepaheadoutdoor.com You can keep track of all your own stats and use stats from other users from all over the country to find trends and patterns. The best part is it is FREE!

Im not going to try an all day sit until the 1st.. I did pull a card out of my cam yesterday though and on the 19th, had a 3 yr old working a scrape at almost 10am and a 4+ yr old working the same scrape at noon! With this cold front coming in, tomorrow and saturday should be awesome!

Pheasant opener takes center stage this weekend, so all day sits are going to have to wait till that first weekend in November at least...

NWBuck

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Gonna have to be a month that starts with "N" before I start sitting all day. Getting close though but I prefer full rut for all day sits.

Top Bottom