Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Almost had a good sendoff for my bow

Well I decided this week that I'm going to sell my bow. I have been having rotator cuff problems the last year and a half or so and have been having trouble pulling it back without any pain. It only goes down to 60# and I think I'm going to get a more adjustable bow so I can knock the weight down to about 45-50# so I can still hunt. Decided I'm going to get the new Mission Riot, looks like a pretty solid bow. A guy from craigslist called me today and is going to come get it tomorrow so I decided to take it out on one last hunt for old times sake. Didn't see anything all day but had 2 does and a 2.5 year old 6 point come in right after shooting light had ended. They were all 20 yards broadside but it just wasn't an ethical shot with how dark it was. Too bad, it would have been a good way to retire the old bow. Looking forward to hunting with the new one though!

Ya, gotta do that surgery in late jan or early feb to be ready for next bow season. Or, get that dr's excuse and get yourself a crossbow..

Top Bottom