AMERICAN MADE! Lone Wolf Video...

Discussion in 'Gear and Equipment' started by Sligh1, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Sligh1

Sligh1 Administrator Staff Member

I just thought the video was great!!!! In an "Internet world" of "negativity"- I don't care what product you talk about... Will take 2 seconds before the obvious is questioned? "Is it made in America or China". Well, this is a darn good vid that fits with the theme of what's gone on in OUR COUNTRY in the last TWO YEARS. I've had LW's since they started. No contest, best stand out there. "Well, they are a bit expensive".... Sure.... (& we can't have it both ways, complaining about China JUNK but not willing to spend a bit more for far better quality made is USA!!!!!)..... Plus, I still have originals from when they launched & no doubt their quality destroys China made stands. What we spend our days & LIVES sitting on.... If anything, just a neat video, tasteful & really fits in to the "movement" we've seen in last 2 years here. Check it out....

iowaqdm, Don K and jjohnson like this.
  2. AdBot Guest Advertisement

3. SeIowa69

SeIowa69 Active Member

USA all day!! I just got to thinking about this the other day it’s sickening, going to the store and having a hard time finding anything made in America!! I might just have to switch over to Lonewolfs!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. hesseu

hesseu Member

Skip, Been enjoying the almost daily video blogs. I really like how it's a quick 5-10 minutes with a summation of that days hunts. And, showing setups based off or maps / topo. Keep up the good work.

5. Hardwood11

Hardwood11 Well-Known Member

Thanks, great stand!