Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ameristep Tom Taker 2

Shoot2Kill

Swung into Gander Mtn today to kill some time and ran into this Ameristep blind and my 4 year old instantly popped into my head. He's been killing every mount in my basement with his nerf dart guns for the past 2 months and I'm taking him turkey hunting in 2 weeks. When I saw this I thought it would be easier for him to sit on the ground on a pad or in the low chair the blind comes with and be able to see the birds right out the mesh at his level.

It's 60 inches wide and 54 inches high - about 2/3 the height on my blind (same blind, just bigger and the 360 degree view). At $89 and the free chair I couldn't resist, I think it will be good for Lane (not that my blind wouldn't work, I found it comfortable myself sitting down with my legs stretched out straight and seeing all around me - might be easy to take a nap in!) Probably a little tight to bowhunt from.

Any reviews on this blind from anyone good or bad? I haven't taken it out of the box yet, still trying to convince myself we 'need' it. :)

image-213799788.jpg

I have the same blind, except I paid 10 bucks more. Pretty tight quarters but with a short enough seat you/kids should be ok.

Top Bottom