Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

An Important Message From Our Founder...

A

Admin

Now that I have your attention and the year is coming to an end we wanted to communicate with our members and readers.

OneCam just made us aware of this and it is unfortunate but some folks just can not get original ideas on there own, so they copy. We pride ourselves with original content that is member driven. We don't copy or steal and always get permission to post articles and photo's.

Anyway this is the only site we use the member name "iowawhitetail" and any other boards we post on I always use my initials TLH.The other boards I belong to are few and far between but I do post on Hunt America and Real Tree's site occasionally.

Now, a few years ago an outfitter started a site and used iowawhitetails.com so if you "fat fingered" the key board you would end up on there site. It worked for awhile and then our attorney sent a "love note" to them and eventually it went away.

The web can be an evil place, we don't want to participate in name bashing or any of the other stuff that goes on, we don't have too.

This site originated with my love of the Iowa whitetail deer, nothings changed. Our survival has been because of our ever growing member base and advertisers that support us financially.

As we enter our fifth year in existance we want to thank everyone for there support, encouragement and contributions. We continue to make new friends everyday and the good has always outweighed the bad.

So as we close the book on 2002, we hope you and yours have a "Healthy and Happy New Year."

Good Hunting in 2003!

Tony L. Hough, Founder - iowawhitetail.com -

Top Bottom