Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Anonymous pics 2017

Holy smokes those are some absolute studs! Thanks for posting and for those who sent the pics in, thanks for sharing. It's fun to know those deer are out and about, regardless of what area they are in.

Guys on here always amaze me with what they capture on cam and produce year in and
Year out. Great deer fellas!!!!

HEY ALL!!!....
Thanks to muddy for posting some pics for folks!
SIDE NOTE: 2 others have volunteered to post pics as well. Shoot them a PM and u can text them pics to post. LYON & SOIL. Thanks guys. Nice to have some back up or whatever. I'm hoping Muddy gets so bombarded we need back up!!!! So- some additional anonymous support- please fire to SOIL & LYON (I've communicated with both of them, they've been great members on site for a long time and u can read their willingness to do this under the "website suggestions" thread from earlier.
We can just continue to post em right in this thread. Keep em coming. I love seeing these dandies and makes hunting & entertainment & appreciation of these studs more fun and enjoyable. Thx to all!

Few more. Had a few PMs so hoping to get some more by weeks end.
IMG957615.jpg
IMG957613.jpg
IMG957611.jpg

So, damn. Don't even know who sent these with all the PMs and texts. Good luck, hope you catch up with this one!!
IMG950414.jpg
IMG950413.jpg
IMG950412.jpg

WHOA! Some serious studs on here! Why wasn't this type of thread started years ago!?

I have tried every year, no one has ever trusted me for whatever reason. It only took one guy to get this ball rolling finally.

I also know a couple guys that will push snow with an atv to make a easier trail during late season to their plots/field. They say it works well! Donno, I think that was back when we used to get snow!

That pushmowing idea is onto something! Bunch of AWESOME bucks in here. Hope to see a few hero pics with them.

Top Bottom