Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Another age guess.

Ogz

Life Member
While we're guessing, how old do you think this one is?
40Scan0003_0003-med.jpg

saggy belly... white hairs... weird/cool shapes to the horns... neck blended into chest... he just looks old, like alamakee grand slam does! (sorry AGS, just kiddin!!)

i'm going with 6 1/2

I'm with Muddy on this one. Looks like an old one.

Also, a trip to the photo gallery finds many new great trail cam photos from you. Wow! The rest of you need to check them out if you haven't aleady.

i myself would guess 4.5 years old, because he doesn't appear to have the big sway in his back like a 5.5 year old and older has. it appears he is just starting to get that sway so i would say 4.5!

Old looking face, thick neck where it joins the body, sagging belly, 'short' looking legs. I'm saying 5.5 or more. OK, he's mature. Shoot him, get a tooth sectioned and let's find out!
grin.gif

Old Buck

I hope you harvest this buck and have him aged.

My guess is that there may well be a lot of tooth wear and that he is in his declining years.

If you get him, let us know please.

(Drumroll) This old fart is 10 years old!!! There are pics of him since '98 when he looked at least 3.5. Needless to say he has gone downhill dramatically. If you were at the 'Vouz last summer, he's the buck I had on video.
grin.gif

Hey Ogz, thanks for posting that one! The more of those we get to see and then learn the age of the better we'll get at aging them.
grin.gif

Top Bottom