Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Another hunting "celeb" busted

I haven't watched the show so I don't really know the guy but this crap doesn't surprise me one bit and I'm somewhat surprised it doesn't happen more often. Think of how often "non-professional" hunters poach? They have no real need to do so other than they just want to and or want something to brag about. Now add having some skin in the game on top of that. When making kills is literally what pays your bills it would make it awful tough not to fall into some bad crap in order to keep the show rolling. I bet it goes on a lot more than we hear about.

I haven't watched the show so I don't really know the guy but this crap doesn't surprise me one bit and I'm somewhat surprised it doesn't happen more often. Think of how often "non-professional" hunters poach? They have no real need to do so other than they just want to and or want something to brag about. Now add having some skin in the game on top of that. When making kills is literally what pays your bills it would make it awful tough not to fall into some bad crap in order to keep the show rolling. I bet it goes on a lot more than we hear about.
It would probably scare us how much this goes on but we never know till these tools get busted.

The worst part about most of these new hunting shows, is how little the host actually knows about hunting. It's absolutely crazy how many guys who have just gotten into hunting have money and thus are able to create these lame shows. It doesn't surprise me one bit seeing so many of them get busted or accused of game violations.

I say thank goodness. I don't have any outdoor channels anymore, but I use to watch a bunch of shows. Whitetail Freaks, Bone Collector , North American Archer etc I enjoyed. I tried to watch a couple episodes of Wildgame Nation, but I don't think I ever finished an episode. Just seemed to be a bunch of guys trying to show off for the camera and all big loud mouths. Terrible show. Don't worry about them hurting for money though, the Busbice's are filthy rich.

Glad they're putting the hammer down on him; I'd never heard of him prior to this. But when a guy comments that "we need to edit that part out and we need to take care of that calf", then he clearly shows little remorse for what he did. I highly doubt it was the first time he broke a game law or poached with that attitude.

Top Bottom