Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Another Maryland Monster

Shedhuntermd

PMA Member
You guys might have to start coming here instead of me going there.
grin.gif

With MarylandWhiteails.com/Timberspirt permission here are the pictures, I though you guys would enjoy them!

Killed by Robbie Murphy

To help put the pictures in perspective the inside spread is 26" both beams are over 29 inches and the mass measurement range from 5 2/8 to 5 7/8 inches. It was gross scored at 208 6/8 and nets over 200. We were looking at the rack when Luckydog/ Bill noticed the tine measurements were taken up the inside of the tines not up the outside so it is going to gain a couple inches more.

1192mur2mwc_1_.JPG

1192mur3mwc_1_.JPG

holy cow! see big deer are everywhere! and yes bruce....jumbo monster and what is the deal with the cool white faces out there?

they're definately growing some big ones down there!!!!
awsome buck!!!

[ QUOTE ]
I think everybody should start traveling that way for thier big buck hunting.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
They were the only two we had lol.That's why I hope to have another Iowa tag next year.. Billy Clutchfield's buck looked like it almost had a white mask on .Cool looking deer for sure.not sure if you guys seen the trailcam picture of it from the year before...Joe
[image]http://www.marylandwhitetail.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/crutchfieldtrailmwc.jpg.w560h448[/image]

Heck of a gene pool out there for sure.
shocked.gif

Nice healthy bucks it seems.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What is the white tape on the antlers for?

[/ QUOTE ]
It looks like tape but it's his field tag....

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry if Im stupid
grin.gif
but what the He11 is a field tag that requires to be put around 2 points?
Like a transportation tag for us?

That is a weird thing with the 2 tags. And to have to tape them to the antlers? Thats awful strange. Awesome buck though!

Top Bottom