Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Another reason to like Nascar

dedgeez

death from above
http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com/0...n_landing.html?blockID=873511&feedID=7614

In this world of political correctness I applaud Nascar for not only not being afraid to accept this sponsorship, but also that it remains as one of the only sporting events where they are not afraid to sing the National Anthem, but also have a prayer before every race. To those of you that have never been to a race, it is one of the best sporting events to watch live, and is very well done and classy for a bunch of rednecks :grin:

I really hope this ends with the NRA gaining many more members. Some of the skeptics will look at this as a marketing ploy and probably will want to boycott the sport, but I really hope all it does is gain new fans and ends with a win win for both organizations :way:

Good for NASCAR and the NRA but the sport is not for me :(. I've been to a race and I will never go back but that being said I have no problem with all of the rednecks who enjoy it :D. To each thier own

The tailgating is alot of fun tho :way:

Good for NASCAR and the NRA but the sport is not for me :(. I've been to a race and I will never go back but that being said I have no problem with all of the rednecks who enjoy it :D. To each thier own

The tailgating is alot of fun tho :way:

Just curious what track you went to?

Not the biggest race fan myself but I caught a little of that brit on CNN getting all but hurt about this. I like it just because he doesn't.

Just curious what track you went to?

Kansas Speedway. It was horrible and to make it worse I paid $150.00 per ticket. I’ve also been to the Newton track a half a dozen times (I know that’s not the big boys) and again the tail gating was by far the best. Racing just isn't my thing ;)

You know what NASCAR stands for???

Non Athletic Sport Centered Around Rednecks......:D

Kansas Speedway. It was horrible and to make it worse I paid $150.00 per ticket. I’ve also been to the Newton track a half a dozen times (I know that’s not the big boys) and again the tail gating was by far the best. Racing just isn't my thing ;)

Never been to that one but went to Bristol and the Brickyard a couple of times and had great times, but I'm a pretty big fan of Racing. Nothing beats your local dirt tracks though.

Race fan or not, just feeling the horsepower that those engines are cranking out is incredible. I remember the first race I attended, I could feel the power coming through the exhaust of the cars and i wasn't even inside the gate yet. It's worth attending at least once in your life. One of those events that TV doesn't give you the full experience.

Another story i saw on the news related to this race. The winners trophy at Texas is a couple of six shooters that the winner always shoot (blanks) into the air.

The track said they would leave it up to the winner to shoot the guns if they want to.

Sad part is the big news that day probably wont be who won the race, but rather if they shot the guns or not.

Top Bottom