Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Any good Muzzleloader sales?

Scooonie

I know this time of year you can find some good sales on all kinds of hunting equipment I was just wondering if anyone has seen any good prices on muzzy's?

Well, the plan is to buy a new muzzy...Just hoping to find a good sale price on a good gun somewhere, thought some of you might have seen or heard of some good sales.

I just bought a T/C Omega at the Dubuque Wal-mart for $225 on Thursday. It is just the blued barrel, black stock model but it should do the trick. You may want to check the store in your area.

FYI

Was at Dahls's in Fairfield last week and he had a "Hot Deal" while supplies last on T/C Pro Hunters 209x50 SST with Thumbhole stock $675 new in the box.

He has different hours (Semi-Retired) 5:00pm to 9:pm Fridays, 9:00AM to Noon Saturdays.

PM me for his phone number.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bighole</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd second JNRBRONC, the savage is a great shooting gun & it's less maintenance. </div></div>

Better Savage prices.

my buddy bought a savage smokeless powder muzzy last year he would probly sell.last year it miss fired twice and this year three times every time the bullet never made it out of the barrell.when it gets cold the powder wont go off.he changed powder this year it still didnt help.the last time was on a 160 inch buck and he waited to load it that day before he went to not take any chances.he was not happy he is buying a new one now.

a few of his buddies have them and after he bought his they are telling him they have had the same problem.i dont gun hunt but if i did one miss fire would be to many.

just one guys input

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jclaws</div><div class="ubbcode-body">my buddy bought a savage smokeless powder muzzy last year he would probly sell.</div></div>

Totally piece of crap, those guns!

What's he want for it? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

I'm actually in the market for a muzzleloader as well. I stopped by Scheels in Coralville on my lunch break and they had some nice looking startup packages in the $250 range.

I ended up purchasing the CVA OPTIMA 50 cal with thumbstock and camo 26" barrel for $265 from Cabalas on sale from $315. Should be a fun gun...

Top Bottom