Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Any guess on score or age

tagged out

seen this guy alot on cam, never while in stand. seemed to be early morning on most pics. i didn't get out much in mornings. would like guess on age and score. he never seemed to have a puffed up neck thru the rut so im guessing pretty young?
picture.php

My opinion is 3 yr old and those look like 2 different deer but both in the 3-4 range

Last edited:
they are the same deer, look at the knobs on on the g3 and 4, they are present on both, the second picture is kind of crappy, have a better one just put the wrong one on. the neighbor claimed he saw him and said it has little stickers, but that must have been a relative.

That IS the same deer. Look closely at the left G3 and G4, you can see the "acorns" in the tines. The second pic just has a bad flash. I'd guess him 3, maybe 4.

I had to look a few times too . I think the acorns , that rough spot under his throat, and the white on his snout all match perfectly. Sure is on his way to being a good one though!

here is a better one, yeah he looks way different. i got my bow buck on 11-3 and didn't get to see all the bucks around the area. wish i could have seen him in person, the camera was moved to 20 yards away from my stand where these were taken.
picture.php

At first I was thinking different deer. BUT it looks like on the left main beam that the tines broke off at the acorn part of the tines, and u can see it in the second picture on the G2 and G3. The angle make it look like 2 different size of deer. I would say 4 1/2 years old and right around 150'' in the first picture, but down around 140" in the second picture.

Top Bottom