Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Any rain down there lately?

Super spotty. Last night south of town got 7/10 and in town got nothing. Currently it's down pouring. Thank god, this area really needed it. Seemed storms would build and build and break up once they got into Clarke county. The million dollar rain has arrived.

FWIW, I left my farm and drove 0.7 mile before I hit rain and it was pretty hard rain too. BUT...looking at radar...it looks like that was the southern edge and I may not have gotten anything at my place. Aaaarrrgghhh!!!!

yea I got an inch but was very narrow band. Most of SE Iowa actually from south side of Pella to Burlington very dry. My place less than 2 inches in the past 8 weeks when is supposed to be the wettest time of year in Iowa! Only usually gets more scattered and dryer from here on out. Not good!

Shortly after noon today pretty hard rain, just checked rain gauge .9". It was so dadburned dry the grasshopper were jumping on the running board of the pickups and riding to the creek!!!

Just heavy sprinkles here south of Creston .My food plots are still dirt.Early bean ones have something there . Late are dust.

Top Bottom