Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

anyone seen these?

I am looking for a camoflage panel (such as paneling) that is about 1/4" thick. I cannot find anything by doing a web search. It could even be metal. Any of you out there ever seen anything or know where I can purchase something?

Thanks
Corey

Ya they do...I believe it is made by georgia pacific if you want to maybe look for it on here...I've looked at the stuff and it doesn't look like best of quality...I know you could maybe order steel from a lumberyard..Also fleet farm has vinyl double 4 siding that they can order but sure thats pretty spendy too. Hope this helps

Thanks for the reply guys. I was at Menards this morning and found out American Pacific stopped making that Mossy Oak paneling:( I will check out the siding at Farm/Fleet. I'm building doors for my taxidermy shop that will be like old saloon style. They are framed with barn wood and was looking for camo to put in the middle. May have to go a different route.

Corey

Top Bottom