Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Anyone use the Spot Hogg?

Attachments

• 24574-CJNuts.gif
    24574-CJNuts.gif
    17.7 KB · Views: 160
Rack, I just purchased the Hogg-it and think it is a great sight. The one thing that stopped me from purchasing the Right-On is that it did not have 3rd axis leveling. It's a good thing I went with the Hogg-It because I would not have been able to adjust my pins to shoot it without the 3rd axis. Bare Bones is still a damn good sight for under $60, along with a SME Pin Head and a Toxonics Hibrid V. The micro adjust of the Toxonics is irreplaceable. My 2cents.

Rack,
I own one and its by far the most durable site I have ever owned. The micro adjustability of the Spot Hogg is great as well. They cost a more but are well worth it.

OneCam, Which model do you have? I'm still interested in the Right On model but am starting to think about the Real Deal because of the worm gear adjustment.

I have the Hogg-it as well. I would definitely spend the extra money for the worm gear adjustment. It rocks
peace.gif

I have had the hogg-it for 4 years ( I got one of the first 25 made ). I have never had any problems with it. I have yet to find a more adjustable and rugged sight anywhere.
waytogo.gif

Like Limb I have heard good things about the spot. Myself, (for what it's worth) I am a Trophy Ridge fan. I love the vertical pin thing they got going on. That minimalizes the amount of the target that gets blocked out from the sight pins. Just my 2 sense worth.

Great minds think alike Headgear. You got the Flatliner or the Matrix?? 5 pin Matrix for me.
waytogo.gif

3 pin flat liner for me but I only use two pins. One for short distance and one for long distance. One of the things I like the best about it besides the vertical pins is how much light it gathers. The way they have the fiber optic wrapped around the sight so it gathers more light, and incased so it won't break is great.

Top Bottom