Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Aqua-vu Underwater Camera

muddy

I was flipping channels yesterday and InFisherman TV had a segment on the AV underwater cameras. The footage they had of musky's trailing the lures was friggin unreal.

Any of you guys have experience with these cameras? Not looking to buy one

Some neat footage.

View

And now the links videos are not working... but there are some if you do a you tube search.

Aquaviews piss me off. I look down there, theres my hook... Theres the fish... Why isnt the fish eating my hook...

Dean

That's why you should always have beer when fishing Dean. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

I went up and did a little ice fishing with typical 250. He had one. He dropped it in a hole and a walleye came up and stared at it. It was sweet. Needless to say i bought one that same day. The aquaview scout2. I like to use it to see what kind of structure im fishing. It seems like it attracts fish. Not sure if its because of the light on it or what. They come right up and stare at it. I cant wait to use it on spring lake when im fishing for crappie. Ill troll til i see a group of them on the camera then go after em. cant wait

Have friends that use them and they are unreal! Would love to buy one but I got a million other things to get first.

Top Bottom