Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

AR15 mags, 223 Ammo, Handguns and More!

gunrunr

Life Member
Currently in stock
  • 4 different kinds of 223 ammo
  • Lots of AR15 and various other Hi-cap magazines
  • AR-15 parts such as Collapsible Buttstocks
  • AR-15 scope Mounts
  • High Capacity Handguns
  • And Much Much More!

How much for the 223 ammo and what kind are they? What kind of mags do you have and how much for those?

Several varieties and sizes - inventory changes so fast it wouldnt be worth listing here - selling out of stuff fast but do have some left.

Sorry, no brass but I do still have some loaded ammo 223 available.

Uppers, lowers and complete guns are very hard to get at normal prices - those available yet have skyrocketed in price.

Unknown on how long we can still buy AR's etc. - make sure to contact your congressman TODAY and let them know how you feel and keep at it. The other side is very vocal and we need to work twice as hard to prevent any crazy bans.

What handguns do you have in stock... Looking for something with a double action and a 4" barrel

Call the shop or stop by to see the stock - several handguns in stock {including a double action 4" revolver} and several HI-cap handguns in stock with more on the way.
Inventory changes too quick to try to list everything on a forum
By the time I get it listed it is already sold.

Call ahead - crazy busy show season right now with ATA show and then the Iowa ProAM keeping me away quite a bit.

Top Bottom