Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Archers we need your help

katy

Ballagh
There is a group that came to the IBA a few months ago. They are called Camp Courageous. What they are is a summer camp for Disabled/Wheel Chair bound youths. They have a summer long archery course and are in need of some newer equiptment. What they are in big need of is Arrows, Nocks, Points, Fletchings, Fletching Jigs, Youth Releases, Cross bow equiptment, Arm Guards, etc. There is a drop box at Central Iowa Archery, and at the Mid Iowa Archers Shoots. Laverne from Delta has donated 2 Matthews Genisis bows, and I have donated 2 Dozen Arrows to get the ball rolling. Anything that you have sitting around the house that you could donated would be great. This is tax deductable. Thank you very much,
Chad

hey bj, the way your luck has been going with releases...maybe you had better hang on to a couple of them
evil.gif
jester.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif

Man thats no joke. That red fletchmattic release I have cost me a arrow and a fat lip the other day. I pulled my bow back and must have bumped the trigger.......... WOW that hurt. Arrow went a zinging and the release smacked my mouth.
mad.gif

Chad,
I'll talk to you at next board meeting, I think I can help out.Every bowhunter has stuff they havn't seen in years piled in a corner some where.

So far we have about 100 arrows and some misc stuff, we still need sights, youth releasese, finger tabs, fletchings, jigs, etc... We are donating this throught the IBA by the Mid Iowa Archers and IowaWhitetail.com. We have drop boxes at the Des Moines archery shops and at the MIA shoots. Thanks to everyone who has donated.
Thank you,

Top Bottom