Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Arizona Governor's Turkey Tag Raffle

AZHunter

Iowa Boy At Heart
Its that time of year again. We have our deck of cards for the annual Governor's Tag Raffle. Cards are $20 each and first prize is a Governor's Turkey Tag, valid in any open unit in Arizona for 365 days starting mid-August. This includes both the Goulds units and the Rio units, in addition to all the Merriam's units. Second prize is a Savage Axis XP .243 with a 3-9x40 scope. 100% of the proceeds for this raffle stay in Arizona for turkey research, monitoring, and habitat improvement projects. There are eight decks being actively sold in Arizona right now.

You can PM me for information or text me if you have my cell. As I've always done in the past, I will take your half (halves) of the card(s) and write your name and phone number and mail them back to you so you know its legit and I'm not just taking your money for the helluvit. The drawing will be August 4th at the Huachuca Gould's Chapter Banquet in Sierra Vista. I will remember to post the winner this year after I find out who is drawn. Last year, a gentleman from Michigan won the tag.

Alps Outdoors has donated one of their Grand Slam vest in MO Obsession camo to our chapter to use to help with our efforts. Anyone who buys a card (or cards) from our NWTF chapter will be entered into a chance to win this vest ($180 value). You'll be entered for every card you buy. Cards are $20 each and our chapter will ship the vest to you unless it works out that hand delivery is possible.

Grand-Slam-Obsession-2018.jpg

I will be out of town and have limited access to the internet from tomorrow through Sun/Mon while on the youth turkey hunt with my son, but will get back with any PMs or texts as soon as possible.

Good luck and thanks to all of you who have purchased a card from our chapter in the past!

Top Bottom