Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

At the Deer Classic

Central Iowa

Life Member
Guys stop by the Quality Deer Management Association booth this weekend and get your banquet tickets for March 26. As most of you know we now have a Central Iowa Chapter that has been meeting in Ankeney. We would love to have all attend. Membership is included with a banquet ticket. Also while there check out our raffle for a special conservation edition of Old Buck's print Old Rivals 1. This has a value of $1500.00 and tickets are priced at $5.00 each or 5 for $20.00. We are located next to Old Bucks booth across the main isle from the awesome iowawhitetail booth. We are looking forward to seeing everyone there.

I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone involved with our booth at the classic. We did well for our first outing. We met a lot of new people, and got the message out. Sounds like were generating quite a bit of interest.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by and/or helped out!

We couldn't of pulled it off without your help.

Thanks,

BT
grin.gif

Wait a second...weren't you running late on Saturday.......back me up on this Bowhunt and CI...

One suggestion on the booth, make it lighter! My back is still sore from helping lug it in and setting it up! Otherwise, it looked awesome, you guys were always busy it seemed!

Mudster,
Thank-You sir. I appreciate all your help. I apologize that it was heavy, I was just trying to work on your physique...

Thanks Again,

BT

I had a great time working the QDMA booth and thoroughly enjoyed meeting everyone that stopped by. It was good to get to know some people that have the same mind set that all of us do.
I am interested to get to know all of the new people of QDMA in the central iowa branch.

Look forward to meeting all of you in the near future.

Yeah, if I could get an address to send my chiropractor bill, thad' be great. Muddy I'll forward it to you when i get it.

Who was the guy at the QDM booth that I had the conversation about quail hunting in SW Iowa with?

So sorry, I forgot you name, that happens with the elderly.
confused.gif

Please advise, I will write your name down this time, I promise.
smile.gif

Top Bottom